Mending the Soul Ministries
About The Organization
Mending the Soul Ministries, Inc. (MTS) is an educating and equipping ministry that empowers communities and equips churches for ministry to those impacted by abuse. The integration of scientific and social research on abuse, with biblical and theological truth, is the foundation of MTS. Mending the Soul Ministries is a non-denominational, evangelical, nonprofit organization that offers hope and healing to the wounded and vulnerable in the name of the Lord Jesus.
MTS offers support to leaders and organizations that desire to begin or strengthen ministry to the many men, women, and children who struggle with the wounds of abuse. They facilitate seminars for church, para-church, and community organizations.
MTS has a team of experienced speakers and trainers that facilitate conferences nationally and internationally. MTS Ministries also has available a selection of modules and teachings that can be used for training events and conferences (e.g. small support group facilitator training). Educational and training resources can be purchased through their website and at bookstores.
In 2016, MTS hopes to officially launch their Vulnerable Child Project curriculum, aimed at supporting vulnerable children and their families BEFORE exploitation occurs.
How You Can Help
- Accessing the resources and trainings provided by MTS to support and advocate for survivors of abuse
- Becoming a MTS small group facilitator or MTS mentor
- Joining our “Dream Team” to help organize Portland’s first annual fundraising event in late spring
- Assisting with social media support
- Writing, editing, and graphic design
- Spanish speaking translators & trainers
- Administrative assistance
- P.O. Box 97636
Phoenix, AZ 85060